Flowscape Business Policy
Flowscape AB develops solutions to optimize workplaces by making it more efficient to search for meeting rooms, desks, equipment and colleagues.
Our customers and other stakeholders can expect that we;
- deliver competitive products and solutions with aim of being market leading in terms of technical solutions and robustness,
- provides customers and partners with competitive support and service,
- deliver both product/ solution and support on time and according to agreement,
- ensure our quality by securing and developing the performance of personnel, partners and suppliers,
- see these statements as a commitment for management and personnel to fulfil customer requirements, current legislations and other applicable requirements and to continuously improve the quality management system.
We strive to protect the environment and to prevent and reduce pollution and other negative environmental impact by:
- providing solutions that reduce the need of office space for our customers,
- develop robust products with a long lifetime,
- minimize negative effect from personal transportation and travelling,
- minimize environmental impact from external transportation by avoiding flight transports and climate compensating when possible
- develop efficient products consuming a minimum of electricity during its lifetime,
- follow current environmental laws, regulations and other compliance obligations,
- actively working to improve environmental awareness of its personnel, customers and suppliers,
- making these statements a commitment for management and all personnel to continuously improve the environmental management system.
We secure information security in our business and operations – to do this we;
- take continuous actions to fulfil customers’ and other stakeholders´ requirements on information security,
- protect our customers and other stakeholders by minimizing the risk for information security breaches,
- ensure information security in our products by continuously improving our product development process and coding practices together with regular security testing and reviewing of our products,
- ensure a high awareness by continuously inform our personnel, partners and suppliers about information security,
- govern internal and external information through strategies and processes,
- evaluate risks continuously and at changes in business - for high risk factors, action plans are implemented,
- invest in technology and competence to meet requirements and objectives for information security,
- actively work with improvements with regards to information security,
- see these statements as a commitment for management and personnel to fulfil customer requirements, current legislations and other applicable requirements and to continuously improve the information security management system.
This policy is communicated internally to all employees and externally by being published on the company web page