Re-open your office with care
Social distancing made easy with desk booking software
Safely re-open your office with Flowscape's Desk Booking Software
After a period of working remotely, many organizations are turning to technology and booking software to facilitate the transition of staff back to the office. Getting back to business safely during the COVID-19 pandemic is an important and large task for employers. And with Flowscape’s desk booking software it’s easy to follow the CDC's guidelines for a safe return to the office.
This is how Flowscape’s desk booking software can assist you with the CDC’s recommendations:
Identify where and how workers might be exposed to COVID-19 at work
- Monitor the utilization of bookable desks in floors and zones to control the number of employees in the office
- Reduce the number of seats in meeting rooms
Develop hazard controls using the hierarchy of controls to reduce transmission among workers.
- Block desks to ensure social distance of 6 feet while working
- Book a desk for the day and avoid sharing of the same workstation
- Control when and where employees can book desks
- Conduct contact tracing if illness reported
- Produce used desks reports for the office cleaning staff
Educate Employees and Supervisors about Steps They Can Take to Protect Themselves at Work
- Fill out a self-assessment form before being able to book a desk
- Receive an information email when booking a desk with information about COVID-19 guidelines at the office
Find out more by downloading our brochure
Find out more about the desk booking solution and how it can help you to block, book, clean and monitor desks by downloading the brochure below.
Get in touch!
Want to learn more?
Interested to know how Flowscape can help you to make the return to the office as safe and smooth as possible, or want to request a demo? Please contact us!